First Wee Care Preschool strives to provide the highest quality preschool education and care for your child. A fun, safe and Christian environment will allow your child to be learning through play and academics, while feeling safe and loved by our staff. Our caring staff has a combined total of 50 years teaching children and "no turnover" reflects their calling to be in the classroom. For years FWC has had a proud reputation of preparing children for the social and academic level when they enter Kindergarten.
- Teachers are CPR & First Aide certified, annual background check and Ministry Safe training
- Teacher ration = 1:10 for 3's & 4's, 1:6 for 2's and 1:5 for toddlers
- Daily Circle Time includes: shapes, colors, numbers, letters and Bible Verse
- Music class on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Chapel on Tuesdays with the children singing in Chapel last chapel of month. Parents are welcome to attend Chapel anytime
- Locked entrance and doors are kept secure during the day.
- Security System throughout the building
- Safety plan in place with routine fire drills, tornado drills and intruder-on-campus drills
- This year we will be offering Spanish in our program